Monday, June 20, 2011

In Keeping Secrets of Stygian Oath

As some of you may have heard, Humut Tabal and Plutonian Shore will be releasing a split, entitled "Oaths of Stygian Dusk".  The split will be available through the Dread Lair, and it is safe to say that we are quite excited about it.  I witnessed Plutonian Shore play one of the new songs when they opened for Vital Remains and I can guarantee that their end of the split will be superb (as is ours).  This release is especially notable since I will be making my recording debut on backing vocals for a sound collage of terror, as I joined the band too late to record bass for the split or the upcoming album.  As previously mentioned in this chronicle, we will be playing a show with Plutonian (and Njord and I will also be playing with Somniferum) on June 24th at Bond's 007 Rock Bar here in San Antonio, and we hope all of you will be there!  Many upcoming shows are in the works, and we cannot wait to unleash our hellish black metal upon the Texan masses.  We are ready, are you?

In related news, all fans of Humut Tabal and black metal should brace themselves for a bombshell that I can't reveal yet, but I will say is legitimately exciting.  For now, I can say that we will be playing the Gathering of Bestial Vengeance Fest in November in Dallas with God Slaughter, Steal Bearing Hand, and Verkommen.  Once more details are revealed, I will make a more complete post about it.  Until then, prepare for an onslaught of black metal mayhem!  Initiate madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment