Thursday, June 23, 2011

Preparation for a Pathway

Five things:

1)  I spent most of yesterday falling into a pit of madness.  While I am back in the realm of the sane, that journey was a most fitting to prepare for the chaos of tomorrow's show in San Antonio.  Any and all attendees should be prepared.  Njord and I will also be performing with Somniferum, so come out early and rage with us.  This will be my second time sharing the stage with Plutonian Shore and my first time sharing it with Emperial Massacre, so I can't wait.  See you all there!

2)  In Morgengrau news, our first show is next week at the Korova on July 2nd.  Come out and hear some bludgeoning originals as well as some old-school Pestilence and Asphyx songs performed by tried-and-true metalheads who don't know the meaning of the word "commercial".

3)  A new show is in the works that is highly anticipated.  All I'll say is:  Texas black metal fans: brace yourselves.

4)  The artwork for the Plutonian Shore/Humut Tabal split has been revealed.  Naturally, it looks superb.  Details will be revealed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment