Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Legions of the Black Light

As you all should know, I am a full-time Philosophy student, which is a perfect fit for Humut Tabal and Morgengrau's lyrical subjects.  And when consumed by the forces of academia, I enjoy listening to music in order to make the work easier.  As such, I figured I would share my most recent mix:  It's proved most helpful.  I've been on an orthodox black metal kick lately, so the mix reflects that, but there are some surprises thrown in for good measure.  Enjoy!

Ofermod - Death Cantata
Funeral Mist - Across the Qliphoth
Taake - Motpol
Craft - Destroy All
Behexen - Black Metal Baptism
Katharsis - Lacerating the Angels
Antaeus - Seventh Ceremony
Dissection- Night's Blood
Nifelheim - Sacrifice to the Lord of Darkness
Watain - The Limb Crucifix
Watain - Death's Cold Dark
Watain - Legions of the Black Light
Nachtmystium - A Seed for Suffering
Nachtmystium - Eternal Ground
Disfigured - Blistering of the Mouth
Impaled - G.O.R.E.
Skeletonwitch - Submit to the Suffering

Hopefully some of you will be intrigued by at least some of these bands.  Horns up!

No comments:

Post a Comment